We are delighted that you are interested in Kol HaNeshamah—West Seattle’s Progressive Synagogue Community. We provide a warm and nurturing sanctuary of tradition, acceptance, and innovation. Kol HaNeshamah is a voice of progressive Judaism that links our spirituality to our commitment to social action. We invite you to celebrate Shabbat and Holy Days; to study ancient texts as we discover new meaning for ourselves and our lives. Join us as we look to Jewish tradition to guide us toward repairing our broken world.
Our members are a rainbow of Jewish diversity:
- All ages
- Couples (some with non-Jewish partners)
- Families with children
- Young professionals (20s/30s)
Being a member means…
- Enjoying an inviting religious, social, and cultural atmosphere unlike any other
- Participating in a spiritual community
- Making a commitment to building our synagogue community
- Having a place where you can grow in your relationship with God and a community that shares in asking probing questions of life and meaning
- Making a financial commitment of support to our spiritual community
- Becoming part of a family-oriented community made up of individuals who share a common thread
We believe no one should be denied the opportunity to experience Jewish community for financial reasons. Our community uses a Fair Share pledge system, where each household contributes according to their ability to pay. If you have questions or are considering membership, please contact the Kol Haneshamah office at email@example.com or call 206.935.1590
Click here to download a PDF of our Membership Application Form.